Monday, December 29, 2014

The only Possession....




You come around a lot of people in your life but it does't mean that all are important. Everybody has a different flair of choice. It is not like the people who are not very close to us are all bad, it is just the matter of interaction period or the first impression. Some are good at solitude some are best around people and some are " Selfish". The most contented person on this earth would be the one who has all the three qualities in proportion. We forget often but, we can never be the same always. Everything about us changes with what life brings to us and we are never capable of changing that. We just make peace with that and if we don't do we end up frustrated, unhappy or always cursing the reasons.

At present I am in the phase of being selfish. I have always been possessive about my things but never imagined that one day it will start hurting me. It is normal being possessive about your partner but what? when it starts becoming suffocation for the other person. Why we tend to forget that not everybody is alike. We have different cravings in life. Why we are terrified with the thought of loosing our loved ones and horrified with the fact that you may loose them due to overdose of love itself. We all know Love is a word which possess only one quality- Extremes'.

I am happy, sad, irritating, cheerful, contented, complaining, apologetic, thankful and original me, but with him only. If ever I have to think other way round, then I am finished. He is the only possession i have earned in my life. Never I can dare to loose him over some petty thing. I will do whatever it takes to make him happy and proud of his choice. Nothing has been more important in my life. I just want him to give a single thought that whenever I have made any issue that always had been regarding the fear of not being important to him. Nothing else in this world i expect from him, just one loving hug and a word that he will never leave me. He is the only one for me and will always be........

No comments:

Post a Comment