Monday, December 29, 2014

Friday!!

Fridays

When we were kids Friday was just another day we'd to get ready for the school as soon as we wake up. It was only the Sunday we wanted to have three times a week or every day of week :-).I mean what it was we liked the most- not studying, attend the classes or not doing things which we were told to do? Well yes, that is the thing we don't like at all-To be told what to do! Sunday was the only day which was supposed to be planned by ourselves and that is why we loved it.

Nothing has changed but Friday has now stole the charm of "Sunday" and here is the story of my present fridays. I am a House wife now and everyday for me has changed what they used to be exactly Four months back and almost the same since I am in US on dependent visa. Almost everything changes when you get married.

29/12/14 I left this blog in drafts some four months ago, which makes it eight months now :-). Though nothing has changed everything is same as it was. three days back we enjoyed another friday with friends having dinner at our home. Friday still carry the same charm for me as in my working days. The only difference is that now that working person out of me is my Husband. I feel the same happiness as i felt for myself at times. We get lazy watch movies tv series sleep very late  and wake-up at 12 the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment