Monday, December 29, 2014

                                                                   Don't Let me be Alone

Many a times I asked myself, what it is for which I am running always. Today I have got everything I imagined in my life. Still I am Afraid, afraid of what? It is nothing outside me I am afraid to loose myself I guess. I don't know what it is!! My soul still is restless. What is it I am Looking for? Yeah, I am Happy but why I have tears in my eyes? Which is that place where my mind will be at peace? I don't want to be alone ever, Nobody on this earth probably want that. Why it happens as being with someone too you feel alone at times. If presence of people around you was sufficient nobody on this earth would have fallen in love or cared for being with a single person for whole of his life. There are 6 billion people around the world. If you are alone at home still there is gonna be somebody next door. How far is the next door, normally 3 steps away from your door in a typical society.  If somebody can't hug you while crying being in the same place, then there is no difference in the situation where you have nobody. Please don't let me be alone I will go too far to come back, Please!!!
Please, Hug me...Talk me into....love me unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment